Our data centers are located in Ultimo, Sydney and engineered to the standards required to support the Zero-Downtime of our networks. They are designed and maintained without compromise for security or redundancy!
- Our Data Centers are protected by keycard & biometric scanning protocols, plus twenty-four hour surveillance monitoring to every one of our data centers.
- The datacenters are restricted only to authorized data center personnel, no one else can enter the production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data center employee undergoes an intensive background security checks before they’re hired.
- Every data center’s HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant, should there be a HVAC system failure, a duplicate system immediately comes online.
- All the air in the data centre’s are circulated and filtered every 90 seconds, to remove dust and contaminants.
- In the unlikely event of a fire, our advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading.
- Every server receives conditioned UPS (Uninteruptible Power Supply) power so in the event of a total power failure all of our data centers’ power systems are designed to run uninterrupted.
- If the primary UPS fails, our power subsystem is N+1 redundant with instantaneous failover.
- On-site diesel generators can run indefinitely if an extended utility power outage occurs, which are regularly quality tested.
Core Routing Equipment
- Ecosite Web Hosting data centers utilise fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment.
- Fiber carriers enter our data centers at strategic points to guard against service failure.
- All our network and security teams working in our data centre’s are certified in the area of expertise and are thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- High Industry Standards are enforced for all our Certified Network Technicians.